Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Weekend

IDS Tower, Minneapolis from the observation deck

Wife and I spent last weekend in the Cities to celebrate our anniversary. Grandma and Grandpa were talked into watching M (it wasn't a hard sell).

This is where we stayed

We ate at some fabulous restaurants (Pazzaluna is a new favorite for us), shopped (I got a new cycling jacket), and relaxed.

Target Field just beyond Target Center

Biking has been admittedly lacking in my life lately for a variety of reasons that I won't bore you with. I was able to get out today for a flat, windy 22 miles on the Central Lakes Trail.

It was nice to be out again. Unfortunately, it is not warming up very quickly. It was 40 today with winds up to 20mph. It is going to be warmer this weekend, so I hopefully I can sneak out between being on-call and hosting Easter for a ride.

We got 8 inches from last week's blizzard. M decided it wasn't too bad after all:

Enjoying the (hopefully) last snow of the year

Making a snow angel

Happy Easter.

JRA

Scott S.

No comments:

Post a Comment