Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What have I done?


Here we go. First blog post.

I'm not sure why I decided to start this. Maybe it was to motivate me to ride more, take more pictures, or have something to prove to my daughter(and the as yet un-born) that her Dad isn't a total nerd. Though maybe having a blog just proves that I am. Maybe it was to somehow document our growing family, let our family know what we are up to, or as a replacement for Facebook (that everybody says I should be on).

This will definitely be a work in progress. I'm sure most of the posts will revolve around my cycling addiction with some family stories and pictures thrown in for the Grandparent's sake.

Time will tell.

I have some pictures from my last ride but I'll need to figure out how to post them. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

JRA(just riding along)

Scott S.

No comments:

Post a Comment